Translate

perjantai 15. lokakuuta 2021

StumpTail- Goat Rodeo Sacrifice: The Sound of Summer

 

Tästä pientä arvostelua väliin Yhdysvaltalaisesta bändistä. On melko mielenkiintoinen orkesteri kyseessä. Tämä seuraava pätkä englanniksi tai ainakin sinnepäin.

This band comes from USA! Moonlight Cypress Archetypes asked me to make review about their band new album and here we go again!

This is Southern/ Stoner/ Sludge / Doom / Death / Black 'n' Roll! So… I can say this is really versatile album and there is many tricks.

Cover of this album is so crazy! hahaha brilliant have to say that!

Then about the album.

I think sounds are okay for this kind of music. And I think this album brings something really unique stuff. There is dark and raw black metal vocals with some ”happy riffs” same time and still it sounds heavy and amazing!  And that cow bell with country vibes haha so amazing! And same time bass plays some techniqal stuff too and after that music stops, and there comes fast black metal moment and then those parts repeat. This confuse me littlebit I need to say that.

The arrangements were good for most of the album. And with this kind of music I think this has demanded  more of that. 

Maybe song "5. Father Sits High in the Sky! is some weaknesses with that beginning of the song and ending part. And last song have those weak parts too.

 When I listened whole album with one take, I think this starts sound little boring. And it starts to feel like those last songs have been written with hurry. And I think this album have sometimes little strange solutions, but I think also those are made conciously to make this more unique. But I think those things are maybe little "too much" for many listeners. 

I think mixing work is good. Vocals are versatile and sounds amazing all the time! There is so many damn good riffs and every song have own moments that are really good! But I think should spend little more time  to refine some parts. Ofcourse music is always vision from musicians who write that stuff. But I think some listeners will have same opinion than me. 

Here is my guitar video I tried to play one part from song "Goat Rodeo" by ear. 




 

 

Sentence

8/10 

 

 

Youtube

Whole album-> StumpTail Album

 

You can find them also here

https://www.facebook.com/StumpTail666/

https://stumptail.bandcamp.com/

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kirjota vaan jos asiata 👀

Luetuimmat