Translate

sunnuntai 18. heinäkuuta 2021

Vile Haint- Ol`Hatchie Haint


 

 THIS IS SPECIAL POST!

Vile Haint- OI` Hatchie Haint


This band comes from west Tennessee USA! Moonlight Cypress Archetypes  asked me to make review about their bands new album and im fucking ready!
This is raw avant garde black metal and this is their debut. Behind this music there is 2 guys (members from band Primeval Well)
Vile Haint conjures ancient ghosts of west Tennessee to create a truly mesmerizing and terrifying sound.
Album cover is dark and nice art!
Then about the album.
Sounds are loyal for this avant garde sub genre you can hear that immediately because those vocals. Those are faint background sounds that make you feel some agony. I think this is really basic thing for this genre but they make it really good! They make it sound so terrifying.
Guitar and drum sounds are both good I think but guitar tracks are maybe little too messy in some moments cant hear that exact rythm so well.
I like especially this slower parts with clear guitar riff while those parts its so nice to bang my head and feel this music!

My favorite from this album was track 3. Giving Wings to Puritanical Satan
There is so nice melodies and even this song is long some 8 minutes its interesting to listen all the time! And that song have even guitar fucking solo! They surprised with that one! And that solo was really good metal solo! And there is even some punk vibes with drum beats it sounds nice!

And they use that trick to make this music sound little chaotic when play couple little diffferent melodies same time! Its really good job!
A special mention of the intro guitar part it contains at the same time relaxing sounds and then some dark and distressing melodies.
Oh and that another big surprise there is acoustic guitar on last song! Sounds so amazing with all those rain sounds and these dark melody parts.
I think this was damn good for the debut. I think everyone who like dark melodies will love this album.
Maybe something I could change this track 4 was kinda useless I think. And then I think should be those guitar tracks more clear all the time. Most of the album those are clear, but in some parts I cant get that  rythm to my head.
The arrangements were good on whole album.

I tried to play little part from that 3. song. Here is video 




Sentence

9/10

You can find them here
https://www.facebook.com/vilehaint/
Youtube
https://vilehaint.bandcamp.com/album/ol-hatchie-haint



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kirjota vaan jos asiata 👀

Luetuimmat